When it comes to buying garments, comfort is the first thing that comes to mind and inner wears are no exception. Also, underwear is the foundation of style, as the look of your bottom wear will depend on it. In this article, you will get an idea of different boxer types and how to choose the right one.
1. Pick Your Style of Boxers:
If you are looking for a middle road compromise, then opt for boxer briefs, which are briefs with legs. Though boxers seem more professional than briefs, the boxer briefs can flaunt your shape while mirroring the style of the boxers. As a result, they prevent chafing while extending down to your thigh.
2. Wear Boxers to Hide Your Flaws:
Do you feel less confident about the shape of your body? If yes, then you won’t regret choosing boxers, as they hide more imperfections. Especially, men who have a beer belly or a sagging scrotum should pick boxers.
3. Choose the Fabric:
Modern boxers are found in many fabrics, whereas other undergarment types come with limited choices. Different fabrics like cotton, synthetic blend, silk and super combed cotton are the choices you may find. If comfort is your priority, then choose boxer briefs made of super combed cotton. However, depending on whether you are going to work or attending an event or hanging out with friends, you may opt for other fabric types that may give a smooth appearance outside of your bottom wear.
4. Consider the Size and Colour:
Abundance of colour options you can find in boxers, but you should avoid white, as it won’t last long. Also, you should keep the sizing in mind, as the European and American brands come in different sizes. A too big boxer may bunch up when you wear pants on it and a too-tight boxer may cause chaffing. In addition to this, keep in mind that boxers come in a coloured waistband, which may get a little visible at the top of the jeans. Be aware of this look, as it may seem unprofessional in some places.
5. Follow the Underwear Etiquette:
Choice of underwear tells a lot about a person. For example, how often you buy underwear or how you wear them in day-to-day life. People who are concerned about their intimate hygiene recommend that old underwear must be replaced if they are fading or ripped. In addition to this, you should change your underwear daily and switch it up with other styles on different days. Following these underwear etiquettes may give you long-lasting undergarments.
6. Make Sure You Have Enough Support:
Today’s modern boxers are known for giving the much-needed support when you are working out or wearing tight-fitting bottoms. Visit brands like One8innerwear, where you will find modern boxers with the right support and snug fit.
Types of Boxers Men Can Find in the Market:
If you are looking for everyday comfort, boxers offer it more than any other underwear for men. Besides not compressing the private parts, it offers the feeling of lightness and freedom. To be comfortable according to your body type, different boxer categories come in wide, tight, long, fitted and short sizes.
- Boxer shorts: Boxer shorts come with a loose fit that gives more freedom for movement. In addition to this, you will be allowing the air to flow inside and decrease the heat.
- Boxer briefs: Boxer briefs come with a shorter length on the thighs and it gives proper support to your intimate area. It is recommended that you must wear the boxer briefs at the height you accommodate the pants’ waistline. If you have a toned and slim body, this underwear type may fit nicely according to your silhouette.
- Baggy boxers: Baggy boxers are just like shorts with wide and long legs. Wearing this underwear provides the advantage of comfort but this, in turn, comes with the disadvantage of not providing any support. As a result, this underwear is not suitable to wear for physical activities or under the dress pants. In addition to this, baggy boxers tend to rise above the height of the pants, which makes them visible. So, this underwear type is suitable when you are relaxing at home or going to sleep.
- Tight boxers: This underwear style is mostly liked by men who want to cover more and also want proper support. Tight boxers are usually modern in style and very fashionable with two main types, one in short legs and another in long legs. The only disadvantage of wearing this underwear style is it gets rolled up and makes the underwear lines visible.
Reasons Why Boxers are Better for Men:
With the advanced technology of manufacturing and processing yarns has made boxers not only comfortable but also hygienic and reliable for the most sensitive parts of your body. So, if you are one of them who want to switch to a comfortable option, boxer briefs are the ideal option that combines all the perks of both the boxers and briefs.
1. Provides Proper Support:
Boxer briefs are not only supportive but ensure everything at a secure place. It is very important to ensure that blood flow should not be cut off at the intimate area, boxer briefs ensure the same while offering support all day long.
2. Provides a Perfect Coverage:
Boxer briefs are neither too long nor too short, and perfectly cover the part of the legs. It always offers the correct level of modesty and breathability.
3. All-in-One Underwear:
Before boxer briefs come into existence, men used to wear various types of underwear to suit different outfits. However, boxer briefs came up as an all-in-one option that works for almost any type of outfit. Whether you want to lounge around, go to the gym, get ready with a suit or go to bed, boxer briefs could easily serve your purpose.
4. Feel More Confident:
It is regardless to say that confidence starts within, which means underwear plays an important role in how men feel about themselves. Boxer briefs are the items that are designed to provide the right fitting for any body type. So, when a man feels good about his look, he can carry himself confidently in his day-to-day life. He will start feeling better at work, with friends or while making moments with a special one.
Tips to Find the Right Boxer for You:
Let’s go over the finer points of how to pick the right boxers to ensure the best fit and most comfortable experience possible.
- Look for the Comfortable Waistband Spot: Well, the waistband line differs from person to person and it sits on the hips. To identify the comfortable spot, follow the line on which you normally wear other items for lower body clothing.
- Make Sure Fabric is Not Confining: Boxers should contour your body and not be digging into your skin or restricting the blood flow anyway. This is especially true for the front portion, where you must have space to let your skin breathe and feel supported.
- Smooth out the Leg Creases: It is important to smooth out the leg creases and bunches, as it will prevent chaffing against the clothes we wear.
- Look for the Right Size: Are you confused between two different sizes? Well, if you have larger thighs, it is a good idea to go for size up to be less restrictive and comfortable. On the other hand, if you have small thighs, go for a lower size.
Finally, don’t stick to one sort of underwear; mix it up with different colours, materials, shapes, and designs. You’ll find plenty of options for underwear at One8innerwear, with proper specifications on fabric, size, and overall product quality.